Dell XPS 8700 X8700-7500BLK Desktop

Multimedia powerhouse. Maximize your multimedia with this powerful desktop PC.

Intel Core i7-4770 Processor 3.9 GHz
24GB DDR3
2000 GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
Windows 8
Dimensions 15.45" h x 20.10" w x 22.58" l,
Memory 24GB
Hard Disk 2TB

A Dell computer is hard to beat on value and features. I found that this one had more upgrades than the same model from Dell and was actually a total lower costs because of shipping, etc. The 256gb solid state boot drive will have you logging in within seconds of hitting the on switch and the 2TB secondary drive provides ample storage. There are also slots for two additional hard drives in which I've installed two more 2TB hard drives for a total of 6TB of storage. The video card is fast and does everything I want, however, I'm not a gamer so can't vouch for it there. I use it mainly to edit images from my photography hobby. I run the Adobe CC suite and Microsoft Cloud software with out any problems at all. Photoshop pops the images after edits without any noticeable lag time. I would recommend this model of Dell.